Looking for a place to meet other moms? Or a place for your child to meet other kids their age?
We offer an 8 week program requiring pre-registration. Moms and Tots is lead by our Children and Youth Coordinator Sara Powell.
Our program is very parent/child centered throughout all activities.
Here are some specifics that you need to know:
- The next session of Moms and Tots runs each Tuesday from March 20th to May 15th, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- There will be a structured play time, story, craft and snack
- Maximum 2 children per parent, up to 4 years old
- Online registration for Spring 2018 is now closed.
Spring 2018 Session:
- March 20- Spring Cleaning
- March 27- Easter
- April 3- World Day
- April 10- Games Day
- April 17- A Day At The Zoo
- April 24- Gardening
- May 1- Beach Day
- May 8- Mother's Day
- May 15- Year End Party
We realize that we will no longer be a perfect fit for some families however the Ontario Early Years Center will still be running their drop-in program on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am-11:30am at Ryerson Heights School. We encourage you to check out this program as an alternative.
If you have any questions please feel free to send a private Facebook message or call the office at 519-752-7813.
What We're Offering Moms:
Monthly events & guest speakers
Interactive play for their children
Conversation with other Moms
What We're Offering Tots:
Baby songs & games
Music & movement
Arts & crafts
Check out the Moms and Tots Facebook group for the latest information!